Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Nana's Photoshoot

This photoshoot was for Nana (aka Vicki or Grandma). We had lots of people there and did lots of stuff, so this blog post doesn't even scratch the surface! But here are just a couple that caught my eye.


5 generations!


I have grown to know Lindsay and her family very well over the past couple of years. I love that I've gotten so be there for chilly mornings, baby bumps, first moments and so much more. I adore them and can't wait to watch these kids grow up!



And a proper summer photo shoot of course ends with a little sand and water. Nana, I hope you LOVE your photos. Until next time...

3 comments:

Kim R September 6, 2011 at 10:30 PM  

Oh I love the one with the gun! how adorable!!! The cutest family:)

Becky Bartlett September 7, 2011 at 2:19 PM  

Love the generations picture. Beautiful family! (Hi, Vicki!)

Lindsay Linck September 8, 2011 at 10:45 PM  

Thank you so much for taking these amazing pictures. It was no easy tack taking 11 peoples pictures ranging in age from 11mo to 98 years. Thanks again for your time, energy, and talent!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP