Thursday, August 22, 2013

Beach Day

Lincoln and I have been to the pool much more than the beach this summer.  Either way, he loves the water.  Normally we have swimsuits on and I wouldn't bring a camera to a sandy or wet location.  This day, I put the little man in some real clothes and my mom met us at George Wyth so I could keep both hands on my camera.  Lincoln is a runner, and around water you have to be able to catch him if he decides he's going in.


 He did a great job of staying on the beach and only got his shoes a little wet.


He's getting big fast!  Lincoln is now 20 months which is getting really close to 2.  I honestly felt like we just had his 1st birthday party.
 

 

 
 
Here is a little glimpse at this goofy goofy boy!  He is always running, jumping, throwing or yelling.
 

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP