Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Birthday Party


I really love getting to throw a birthday party for Lincoln!  I look forward to it for months.  I haven't gotten too big on themes so far.  Last year I just did bright boy colors.  This year I did barnyard animals/ farm theme.  Lincoln still loves cows so it made it easy to decide what to do for his cake. 
 


We got out some farm toys.


My mom helps me out SO much when it comes to the food.  She helped me the whole day before go shopping and make soups, the cake, cut up veggies and fruit.  I just don't know what I would do without her.




 
I feel so blessed that so much of our family came to celebrate our boy.  Having a house full of family is the best part for me.  Lincoln loves having so many people around too.  My guess is he'll grow up being quite the social butterfly.


PRESENTS!  Lincoln knew just what to do this year.  He was very good about telling people thank you too.  I think this was the most stressful part for Mom and Dad.  Trying to find the card and figure out just who to thank for the gift while wrapping paper and tissue paper is flying everywhere from about 5 kids ripping things open.  Maybe next year we'll be more prepared for this part.




I think he's talked about his cow cake almost every day since his party.  We all had a great day and are so thankful for everyone coming to hang out with the birthday boy.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP