Sunday, September 28, 2014

Goodbye Summer!

I like to hold on to summer for as long as I can, but I'm thinking it's now over.  I don't take a camera most places, so I didn't capture all the fun we had at the pool or Lincoln's first fish at Grandpa's pond or Walker's first ride in the bike trailer.  Mom fail!  But here are some fun summer photos to remember my boys this year.


Lincoln isn't a fan of hair cuts.  Poor Grammy gets the job of having to do this one.  We bribe with lots of different goodies!





 


I did get a photo of his first paddle boat ride.  He was really scared at first but ended up having fun once they got going.

 Walker was baptized!



The sweetest boy.
 


Walker learned to sit up!  Hooray.  Love that milestone.


 

Because who doesn't have a 1/2 cake for their 6 month birthday.







 
Goodbye Summer!  We'll miss you.


1 comments:

Unknown October 9, 2014 at 9:46 PM  

You blogged! And it took me ten days to notice! Its so fun to see the photos...even the ones that I have seen before. It was a fun summer!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP