Sunday, September 7, 2008

Full Fun Day at the Farm

Yesterday we went to Travis' parents farm. I can't describe how much fun (we think!) Mowgli had. He was so excited to scope everything out and play with his dog buddies. Trav's parents have Sadie, and Callie and Jason have Sugar.  The farm is so beautiful, and there's so many cool things to explore.

Mowgli LOVES weeds and tall grass.  During one of my previous posts, I talked about getting so frustrated with him at home when he wouldn't get out of the weeds that had overtaken my garden.  So at the farm, this was big time play land!
Mowgli and Sadie. 
Callie has a basket on her bike at home that she puts her pomeranian, Sugar in.  Callie just held Mowgli and went down the driveway with him.
I had never been this close to cows before!
Mowgli seemed to act like he has been around them his whole life.
Travis' mom did NOT like how close we were.  I think she was nervous someone was going to get stomped.  But everyone was under the watchful eye of Callie :)

4 comments:

LindaAlex September 7, 2008 at 11:46 AM  

Fun farm photos!! It looks like you all had a great day. The picture of Mowgli with the cow is pretty cool.

Anonymous September 7, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

Haha I love the last one:)

JAY!!! September 8, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

I love the blog Ashley.

Anonymous September 10, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

You are doing a great job at keeping your blog page up. It looks great and I love Mowgli. He is so cute. Also, you are just an amazing photographer. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP