Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thuesen Family

I was soo excited when Kay and Kate asked me to take some family photos for them. I've known the Thuesen family since high school where I met Brian. Then I was lucky enough to meet Kate at Iowa State where we were in the same architecture program. THEY GOT MARRIED! so cool.

These are the faces I got when I asked if Rich and Kay wanted to kiss :)  Make sure to click on the picture and enlarge it to really see the faces Brian and Mike are making.
It was a very cloudy day.  But they make the best photography days!  I was nervous when Kate asked if I could come at 1:00 because I would have to deal with squinty eyes and harsh light/shadows on faces, but it was great weather.
Rich just retired, CONGRATS!
I didn't realize Mike has a killer smile till I got home and started editing!



Rich was SO thoughtful... every time I would hang back and try to get a shot like this, he would stop to wait for me :)  what a gentleman.


That's it :)  At least for now.  Thuesens, it will take a couple of weeks to edit all the others and get them to you.  Thanks again for letting me photograph you.  I love new subjects to feed my photography addiction!

1 comments:

LindaAlex September 18, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

Great shots! Great family! It is so fun to see the Thuesens. It looks like fun. I love the shot of everyone sitting along the cement wall...so many good ones! Great job, Ash...fun family!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP