Thursday, August 6, 2009

baby Ava: newborn photography

Baby Ava came 3 weeks early! I was so surprised to hear from her momma saying that she had arrived.  She was such a peanut, and so beautiful!  We had such a fun time hanging out on a Saturday morning.  I was there for probably  2 1/2 hours and loved every minute of it!  I actually got to meet her when she was only 4 days old!  I really encourage parents to get newborn pictures as soon as possible!  Under a week is great, so I was thrilled to get to go over so early :)

Can you believe that eye contact for a 4 day old!








A absolutely LOVE the set of photos we got of her with her mom and dad.  They looked so great in black and white, so I'm going to show those!



I can't wait to get to see Ava and her family again in the fall for some family photos.  I can't believe fall is just around the corner!!!  My how time flies ;)

3 comments:

LindaAlex August 6, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

Gorgeous photos of Ava. I love the detail, lighting and softness! You did a great job showing off this beautiful baby girl!

Johnni August 6, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

Wow, those are awesome. I love how you can tell that she's still super flexible in some of the pics -- looks like she's used to that position... :)Love the 1st one especially.

sarah August 19, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

Beautiful work! So simple yet perfect.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP