Friday, October 9, 2009

Joyful Momma

It was so much fun to meet Molly and her husband.  She was so joyful and truly had "that glow" about her.  We had so much fun at our session and they both said it was pretty easy :)  I think people are actually scared of me!

Oh, how I just love the snuggling pictures.  I wonder if people really got pictures like this when my mom was pregnant with me.  I've never seen them from that era, but they've got to exist!  This is such an incredible time in a couples life to be expecting their first child!  I love the energy, enthusiasm, and love during these sessions :)  I'm so glad I am able to capture it in photographs for their kids to see when they're grown.





Is this not the perfect way to end a maternity shoot in the fall?!  A special thanks to the Cedar Valley Arboretum for having these pumpkins just laying around :)

2 comments:

Becky Bartlett October 9, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

Great pictures, Knut & Molly! Can't wait to meet your little one! (Nice work, ash!)

LindaAlex October 9, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Ash, I never saw pictures like this in the eighties! I have one or two shots of me from a side view and that's all. I showed the pictures to some friends at work and they say that they have NO pictures of them pregnant. It was a different era. These are great.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP