Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. to be

I spent this last weekend celebrating my friends' wedding! They were married on Saturday but threw a party on Friday. I thought I would share some of the photos from the night before their big day.


We took a few minutes away from the party to "practice" taking pictures. I'm SOO glad we did. They were both a little hesitant to do pictures where you don't smile into the camera. I mean, there is a place and time for those too, but they look too awesome doing the giggling in love thing. Right?


One of the cutest attendants at the party, Addy! She is too sweet, and crazy SMART. Her daddy told me she looks just like him, until she's 18, then she can look like her gorgeous mama!



I won't be ready with the actual wedding images for another week or two. So I hope these can tide some very important people over till then.

1 comments:

LindaAlex July 15, 2010 at 7:07 AM  

Mollie looks gorgeous! I am so anxious to see the wedding photos too. Congrats to the happy couple!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP