Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Green Cleaning

I've wanted to switch over my cleaning products to something safer and green for a long time. I happened to meet someone a couple of months ago that is a leader in selling Shaklee natural cleaning and nutrition products. After a bit of research, I found out this particular company had been creating healthy and safe products for over 50 years. NASA uses Shaklee products along with Oprah and the White House! These products have also been featured on the Today Show and tons of popular magazines!

I read an article about how many children are harmed from toxic household chemicals. It was scary! I thought now was as good a time as any to switch over my house (or at least start) to something not harmful. I mean, I want to clean my house, not rub toxic chemicals all over it!
So I packed up the Windex, Clorox, and Fantastic and put it in a bag for my mom (she's not convinced yet :) Then of course she forgot to take it with her and it's still sitting below my sink.
I'm not selling these products at all! I've just really enjoyed not holding my breath while I clean the bathroom! And I feel good knowing there are less chemicals in the air that my family is breathing. I think you can get some free samples if you want to try it :)

OK. End of infomercial.

4 comments:

Staci August 10, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

love it Ashley! have you heard of Norwex? I just learned about these products...also sold by consultants. I'm obsessed with them! I actually like cleaning now!!! I've never heard of these products!

Unknown August 10, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

I love the photo of the spray. How awesoe of a shot!!

Heather August 10, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

I'm in!!! We hate all of those chemicals too.....

Matt and Lauren August 11, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

Great glass cleaner = 1/4 c. vinegar and 1 qt. water. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP