Monday, September 20, 2010

Bad self portrait road trip

My mom and I road tripped to Rochester, MN this weekend for a friend's wedding. As an adult, I haven't taken many car trips with my mom. Getting junk food was a MUST on my road trip list. Can you tell what we got?!

I wanted to take bad self portraits along the different stops of the day. Turns out our heads are pretty big and you can't really see to background to tell what was going on :) I wanted to take a snapshot of my mom changing in 2 different parking lots into, and out of her dress. But it just didn't fit the self portrait guidelines.

A great example of our heads taking up too much room. Were were in front of the cake, actually, cupcake display. Yep, we were I'm sure the ONLY two people who took a bad self portrait in front of the cupcake display. Hey, we didn't know many people there!

whoops

We had to take a cupcake for the road.

4 comments:

Anonymous September 20, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

those are actually really good pics of you two! You mom is looking good! she looks like she has lost weight! :)
cal

Becky Bartlett September 20, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

Bad self portraits?!!? I don't think so!! Looks like you had a fun trip... :)

LindaAlex September 20, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

Oh my! This is very funny. You are right, our heads to fill the frame. I am glad that you didn't get any photos of the parking lot changes. It was so fun to roadtrip with you and to see Katy get married! Very fun road trip. Let's do it again!!!

Kelsey September 20, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

Hey! I have that dress!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP