Friday, October 29, 2010

THE chair

This chair may have just had it's last little girl sit on it. I need to spice things up and get a new COOL chair! Anyone have anything really interesting for sale? Something cheap of course. Since Travis is not on board with me being a collector of old chairs, I have to say goodbye to this one. It's been good to me and we've had a great summer and fall together.



More of Charly on the blog Monday! There are just too many of her being super cute. It's taking me awhile to narrow them down :)

4 comments:

Becky Bartlett October 29, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

But I LOVE that chair.... :(

Unknown October 29, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

There are a couple of cool looking antique wood chairs at Home Again in Waterloo... :)

Amy October 29, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

i LOVE it too! i want it. :)

Knut & Molly Brown October 29, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

But you're so good at hauling it through the woods! It's such a great chair!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP