Monday, January 24, 2011

a little project

So I have a little "project" I'm working on. I'm compiling my newborn photographs and designing an album to display them all in one place. I spent a lot of time this weekend looking at little faces, lips, toes... everything baby! I also had a newborn photo shoot on Sunday and got even more material to work with!


I spent Saturday designing pages for this album. What I've realized works well for me is to design a bunch of pages, then look them all over together and throw away the ones I don't absolutely love. I waste a lot of time designing pages just to throw them in the trash, but I'm thinking it will be worth it when I love every page in the book. I'll be sure to blog about it when it's done, probably in the spring :) I can't wait to get it printed, but I want to take my time with it and make sure it's just what I'm envisioning in my head.

Newborn photography is tricky. It's probably one of the hardest kinds of sessions I do, yet they are my favorite. I love babies, and I love turning pictures into artwork.


1 comments:

LindaAlex January 24, 2011 at 7:18 AM  

I am so anxious to see your newborn book project!! Your hard work will pay off!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP