Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Practice makes perfect

Posing babies is sort of a tricky thing. I've learned over the years that there are many BAD ways to pose a baby. I love getting to try new things and test techniques out. Sometimes I succeed, and sometimes I just count a pose as a good practice session. Baby Norah was very kind to us and let us try out this wooden crate with her.


I love that little smirk! She must have liked it.




Norah has the most beautiful lips. I love using the light pink and white colors with a little girl. The colors compliment her feminine features so well. I'm grateful for little models who let me try new things! Hopefully practice will make perfect... someday :) Good things these little ones come to me already perfect.

1 comments:

Johnni March 2, 2011 at 11:23 AM  

What a sweetie -- can't wait to meet her :) Well done as always, Ash.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP