Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Winner!

Congratulations to Madi and her family! They were the winners of my 2010 Photo Contest on Facebook. The winning image was Madi's Baby in a Basket photograph. Oh... how I love this image. Her momma made that photograph into a canvas to go in baby's room. It looked stunning and was definitely one of those things I got in the mail and wished I could keep for myself.


So the Facebook contest prize was a FREE mini photoshoot! We were able to capture all the great faces of a 4... almost 5 month old sweetie. Madilyn is such a pretty baby! Often, if a baby doesn't have on pink or blue, you might not be able to tell if they are a boy or girl. I think Madi's face looks ALL girl!


This looks like a sweet little moment, especially in black and white. Plus, you can really see those little eyelashes.

OK, how ridiculously cute are those little chubby legs!? I thought this outfit was so cute. Amy said she got the outfit from Children's Place. I LOVE that store! I love getting to go in there with friends and shop for their kids :)


I love just the hint of tongue sticking out! Oh, and I really wanted to title this post "winning" but I like to keep it classy around here :)

2 comments:

Hollysmama March 29, 2011 at 5:24 PM  

Madi is growing up SO fast! She is gorgeous Amy!!

Katie March 30, 2011 at 12:25 PM  

Awww, Madi is the cutest! Got the best of mom AND dad, who knew? ;) Great Pics!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP