Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New employment!

Yeah, you totally read that correctly. I know you are dying to know what kind of job would lead me away from my current one. I got a job offer a couple of months ago and accepted. I am the newest Yoga sub at the YMCA :) hahaha


But really, it's true. I've been in an "AM Yoga" class for over a year now. The instructor must think I'm pretty awesome... or maybe she just knows I am available at that time every day. Anyway, I was asked if I would be a sub for her when she couldn't be there. So far, I think I've taught 5 or 6 classes.

I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would. The first day, I was so nervous!!! Actually, terrified I would completely embarrass myself. I probably did, but I'm getting better every class. Here's to a small new adventure!


5 comments:

Kaley April 20, 2011 at 10:12 AM  

WHAT? That's awesome cousin! You never even told me about this. How fun :) I want to come to one of your classes!

Kris Hoskinson April 20, 2011 at 10:59 AM  

i LOVE it! that is so awesome:)

Amy April 20, 2011 at 2:02 PM  

that's SO cool. i want to be in your class! :)

Heather April 21, 2011 at 11:22 PM  

Very cool!!!

b+k April 27, 2011 at 8:42 AM  

way to go friend :) what a great activity. can i come take a private class from you sometime soon? miss you more than i can say.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP