Friday, June 10, 2011

Brecken @ 6 months

Little Brecken boy is growing fast. Every time I see him I realize just how big he's getting. He will be one before we know it!



I can't wait for some pool time with this little one this summer! His mommy and daddy REALLY need to get the pool up :)

A very typical Brecken skydiving move :) We got lots of these during our session. Plus, the cute little diaper cover just MAKES the photo. I love being "in" on the outfit picking for kids and families.

I was so happy we got some sitting up on camera. When we took these, Brecken was just starting to have those first moments of sitting up all by himself. We got lucky, or maybe he was waiting to show off for me :)

I love these 2!

1 comments:

Anonymous June 10, 2011 at 5:53 PM  

These are great as usual Ashley!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP