Friday, July 1, 2011

Little beauty queens

Little beauty queens for sure. These sweet girls are absolutely adorable, I can't get over it! The big girls were total pros for the shoot. The second I held my camera up, they knew just what to do. Little Bryn was a bit more unsure. It took some convincing, especially from Grandma that the grass wasn't so bad :)






I don't want to take away the "magic" of this photograph... BUT, it's too funny. Little Bryn really didn't want to be out of Mom's arms. So I told Beth (the mom) to run ahead of the girls and then jump in the trees. She did, the girls all ran after her, and we got a great shot!


This photograph was just kinda fun, so I wanted to add it. After all of our "nicely sitting" images, we let the girls throw some rocks. I love all their expressions. Thanks so much Beth and Grandma for making this a fun session!

PS: it's always a good idea to bring Grandma!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP