Thursday, July 7, 2011

Loving new life

Introducing sweet baby Grant to the blog. I had such a great time with this little guy and his mom. He was such a wonderful baby to spend a few hours with. His rooting instincts were sure a kick to watch. He would be fed, then laid on a blanket and instantly start rooting again. So.... more food he got :) Eventually he got enough and was OUT!



I think I could have showed his whole session in black and white. Every time I took the color out of an image, I loved it even more. Of course his handsome brown hair, and blue blanket made me keep some in color :)



How precious is he? :)

I had to pose a picture of his gorgeous locks that are already falling over his ears. I wonder how old... or young he'll be when he gets his first haircut!



LOVE! I don't think I could ever get tired of photographing brand new babes. They require a lot of patience, but soo worth it. Thank you baby Grant for being so cute, and mom Jen for letting me hang out :)

4 comments:

Becky Bartlett July 7, 2011 at 9:18 PM  

Oh my... one of the cutest little boys I've seen! All boy. And LOVE the hair!

Matt July 11, 2011 at 12:28 PM  

These are great. Very good work.

Andrea July 11, 2011 at 2:33 PM  

amazing as always Ashley :) Love all that hair!!!

Trish July 12, 2011 at 12:05 PM  

Wow, so sweet! and that HAIR, he has so much of it! How old is he?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP