Friday, November 11, 2011

Little miss Kiley

Kiley and her parents had some gorgeous morning light for their fall session! I know people don't like the weather getting colder but it's fun for me when the sun comes up just a bit later in the morning and I can utilize that glow.




My favorite things about this image above, besides the adorable little punkin in the middle, are Dad's huge smile and Mom's gorgeous hair :) I love hearing how people find me to take their photographs. This momma was in a Lamaze class with another mom who brings her son to me.

THAT'S a smile! We were celebrating this little girl turning one. Happy Birthday Little miss Kiley! You are beyond precious.

I really like this picture. I have no idea if that is a scream, a laugh, or a cry. In my mind, it doesn't matter, her expression makes me smile either way. Photographing kids just never gets old to me :)

5 comments:

Anonymous November 11, 2011 at 10:39 AM  

Kiley could not be more precious! She has the most incredible blue eyes! Can't wait to see her again at the holidays!

Amanda Johnson November 11, 2011 at 2:21 PM  

She is beautiful! I love how vibrant her facial expressions are and how awesome the photographer did at catching them! Love the pictures. Congrats Erin!

Anonymous November 11, 2011 at 11:07 PM  

I love Kiley's bright blue eyes, Mom's red hair, and Dad's smile. Great pictures...I can't wait to see all of the photos!

Kathy H November 12, 2011 at 8:24 AM  

Proud parents of a beautiful little girl!! How do you choose your favorite???

Andrea November 15, 2011 at 1:36 PM  

I am super glad you guys hooked up! Fantastic pictures!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP