Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just because...

Last week, my mom did a "just because" photo shoot for me. The blue bells came out early this year and I had to get Lincoln in them! It will be fun when he can sit up, but until then I'll get to hold him that much more. I've spent a few years photographing other families in the blue bells. I was thrilled it was finally my turn!



He's 4 months old today! The phrase is very overused, but "they grow so fast!" Most of the time I'm eager for him to grow and learn new things. There is a small part of me that wants to keep him as my little baby forever.




This smile melts our hearts more every day.

We took these on Good Friday and last year during Holy Week I found out I was pregnant. Lincoln is such a joy and a delight. Before he was born, I felt like a Mommy with no baby. Ever since I can remember I was excited to have kids, now I'm able to live out this calling! Not a day goes by where I'm ungrateful for this time in my life.

7 comments:

MollieStrouse April 12, 2012 at 1:16 PM  

Those are great pictures Ash! It's crazy to think how much your life can change in a year isn't it?

Becky Bartlett April 12, 2012 at 2:26 PM  

Beautiful pictures. Motherhood looks good on you!! :)

sandi April 12, 2012 at 4:03 PM  

Great photos! I used to look on here and see all of the babies you photographed and my heart went out to you. Now, with much joy, I can look on here and see how bless you are! I am so happy for you, you're a great Mommy!

Johnni April 12, 2012 at 6:38 PM  

Love his little grin... Made me laugh :)

Kris Hoskinson April 16, 2012 at 10:33 PM  

love love love!!!!!!

b+k April 27, 2012 at 8:08 AM  

i love it! keep those "just because" photos coming.... can't get enough of you two!!

Annette July 2, 2012 at 1:29 PM  

Love the photo of you looking at him and he's looking at the camera (grammy)! You look great together - such a cute family.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP