Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter

My Mom mentioned that she wasn't going to make Lincoln an Easter basket.  I was somewhat shocked!  She said, "Well, his Mommy will make him one."  Hmmm.... I guess that's me :)  So I did what any Mom of the year would.  Went downstairs and found a basket filled with fake grass that someone gave him last year.  Then I filled it with a bunch of stuff around our house.  Happy Easter Lincoln!


 He seemed to enjoy looking through everything and playing with the "grass".  I got him the hat about a month ago.  I'm crossing my fingers he will keep it on some this summer.  He's so stinking cute in it.


 

 Lincoln likes rough and wild games!  Does that remind you of anyone off the top of your head?



 This was the first time I've put my little man in pink, I thought he rocked the look!

 My mom hosts Easter for our family and we all have so much fun.  She moved to a home in Waterloo last winter with a basketball court in the backyard.  Despite the cold, we had a blast playing 4-Square in her backyard.


I love my family!

2 comments:

Amber April 1, 2013 at 9:39 PM  

Oh my goodness-I love the Easter basket--I've done similiar things myself. :) Lincoln can definitely pull off pink. He's sure a cutie!

Becky Bartlett April 1, 2013 at 10:56 PM  

Crack me up! I've totally done that. The pink looks great!! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP