Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Kindermusik

 
Lincoln and I tried out kindermusik in the fall.  We had a great time!  I was a little surprised at how reserved he was during the class.  At home, and around people he knows well he is a super silly little boy.  But he mostly liked to stay on my lap during the class.  Towards the end of the semester, he really started to open up and run around more.  I wish I could sign us up for the spring class, but with the baby coming in February or March, I just don't want us to have too much of an agenda.
 







I think the bubbles and the stamp at the end were his favorite!

1 comments:

Castle Family January 15, 2014 at 2:11 PM  

We LOVED kindermusik! I'm glad Lincoln got to try it. We were sad when they got rid of the my time one or we would have continued. We love Miss Tricia.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP