Friday, October 19, 2012

October 6th

 Travis and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on October 6th.  We couldn't have been happier than to have our little babe along side us that day.  Travis wanted to take us to the Wellsburg petting zoo and pumpkin farm.  We had so much fun.  I didn't think Lincoln would get that much out of the trip, but I was wrong.  He really seemed to enjoy it.



 My mom, Lincoln's Grammy got him those mittens.  They are super adorable, especially how they've got the string to keep them in his jacket.  We all assumed he would want to rip them off, but he kept them on and didn't seem to notice most of the day.  Travis commented on how it was nice that he wasn't shoving leaves and rocks into his mouth every chance he got.

 I sort of let the boys do their thing and used it as a photo opportunity day.  Don't get me wrong, I joined in on the festivities.  But normally when it's just Lincoln and myself, I really don't feel like toting a heavy camera with me when I'm already juggling enough stuff.  It was nice to have free hands to capture our day.


I'm more of a dog and cat animal person.  Clean dogs and cats that is :)  So getting close to all these farm animals was a tad out of my comfort zone.  We even saw a zebra.  I'm sure Travis is wondering why I didn't post a picture of that!

 That's my boy!  He has some of the goofiest expressions. I absolutely love getting photos of them.  I have way too many funny face pictures.  I find it EXTREMELY hard to delete many photos of this face.

Warming up in the car after.  Happy Anniversary to our little family!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP