Tuesday, December 11, 2012

tomorrow...

My sweet sweet baby boy turns one year old tomorrow.  How can that be?!  I've been around a lot of one year olds.  They've always seemed so big.  When I look at Lincoln, he just looks like a baby to me.  What a year it has been!  I don't think anyone could have warned me how challenging or life changing this year was going to be.  In some ways, I can't believe we made it!  I feel a tad emotional tonight thinking about how amazing this child is and what a gift we've been given!


He is the silliest and goofiest kid :)  Lincoln has the best expressions.




So tomorrow my little guy will be 1... but not until 5:29pm!  It's going to be a big day filled with lots of cheese, cheerios, and unlimited time on Mama's hip.

3 comments:

Anonymous December 12, 2012 at 7:56 PM  

love the hat! did you find it on etsy?
Callie

MollieStrouse December 14, 2012 at 8:25 AM  

I am a few days late..but happy birthday Lincoln! And happy birthday to mom and dad too - what a year! Hope to see sweet Lincoln soon!

Andrea December 14, 2012 at 10:29 AM  

Oh my goodness these pics are absolutely adorable Ashley! Love it :) Happy day to little Lincoln!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP