Saturday, September 27, 2008

Recent Updates

This past week was a fun one.  The annual AIA conference was in Des Moines on Thursday and Friday.  It certainly isn't the most exciting event in my year, but I didn't have to go to work at all those days and I got to stay with my mom for a couple of nights!  We had a lot of fun, my mom suggested I get a part time job in Des Moines so I could come down a couple nights a week.  hmmm :)


So now I'm home, and get the whole weekend with travis... and Mowgli.... and Whiskey.  My cousin Kaley dropped off their pup for the weekend while they're out of town.  Mowgli LOVES playing with Whiskey, but completely ignores our commands.  Its a good opportunity for us to work with Mowgli in distracting situations, but he tries our patience!

We took both pups to the dog park this afternoon and had a lot of fun.  They were both really well behaved and seemed to love running free with new friends.  We weren't sure if they would be too aggressive with other dogs because of how rough they like to play with each other.


The pictures make it look more scary than it is.  They love each other :)

1 comments:

LindaAlex September 28, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

Puppy cousins! How sweet is that. So glad that you, Scott and Kaley can trade puppy sitting!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP