Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Goodbye Summer Hours

At the firm where I work, we have this glorious thing called summer hours.  Monday through Thursday we work 7:30-5:00 (with a 45 min lunch break)  then on Friday we only work until 12:30.  Well, Last week was our last week of summer hours until next summer.  There are a lot of offices in the area, including Trav's that have these shortened work weeks all year long.  I really voiced my opinion that I would want to do them all year long last October.  No Luck, almost everyone in my office said they liked normal hours, that they didn't like getting up a 1/2 hour earlier, or coming in when its dark out.  BUCK UP PEOPLE, YOU GET FRIDAY AFTERNOONS OFF!  It's so hard for me to understand.


So alas, I say goodbye to my Friday afternoons...

The weekend is coming up fast.  I won't be around very much to post (sorry Kim!), we're going to Mason City for my cousins wedding.  I'm also going to get to see my OTHER cousins pretty baby girl, and take some 6 mo. photos of her.  But with a face like this:

and toes like these:
how could the pictures not be cute! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP