Sunday, October 26, 2008

Go State!

We went to our one and only football game of the season yesterday! We were just happy it wasn't raining. I did go prepared with my long underwear and thermal socks :)   The best part of the day was getting to see Chase (Trav's brother) and Sam, his girlfriend.

and being with my handsome handsome of course!


It was a good day, but I kept thinking to myself, "man I'm glad I'm out of college." I think alot of people would have been thinking the opposite, wishing they could go back to their college days. I wasn't miserable in my college days, it's just I LOVE being home, and the time I was there, I never REALLY felt home. I'm so glad the home that Travis and I have created feels so cozy, safe, and secure.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP