Sunday, October 19, 2008

New & Improved!


Hopefully.... new and improved. I wanted to do something different with the blog. I liked the last template, but felt like the green made all my photos have a hint of green. I also thought i would update the header picture since it has been a year since our wedding with something a bit more updated. What could be better than the new addition to our family, which I know you can't get enough of! And did you notice, BIGGER pictures?

This weekend was pretty great. My mom and Dale came for a visit. I really wanted to get a picture of myself, Trav, and puppy. This was about 10 1/2 times harder than I imagined. So maybe we didn't end up with a picture worth sending out in the Christmas card. But I love my little family regardless of their willingness to cooperate with pictures!

1 comments:

Becky Bartlett October 20, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

You have such beautiful pictures on here! And your new header is amazing!! Very creative and fun. Your dog is one loved pup! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP