Thursday, November 6, 2008

Long Time

So, it's been over a week since I blogged, thought I better get back to it :)  Honestly, it hasn't been too exciting around here, so not that much to say.  We had a fun Halloween, though didn't do too much for the actual holiday.  I am a small group leader for 6 high school students, and a few of them were in their school play.  So Travis and I went to that on Halloween, it was REALLY fun.  We'll have to make a point to go to local high school events more often!


Elections are OVER!!!  I am so glad, although the "Today Show" is still covering election issues pretty heavily, I don't hear it nearly as often.  I won't go in to who I voted for, but the truth is, we should all support and pray for the new president-elect, even if he wasn't who we were routing for.  He has a big job ahead of him!  

Travis is finally done working his 60-70 hours a week!  I'm glad to have my husband back home!  His company does give them compensation for their overtime (SO NICE).  So we've decided to make an exciting purchase (stay tuned).

Mowgli is doing GREAT!  Trav has been rollerblading in the mornings with Mowgli, sometimes off leash.  He does an amazing job of following and not getting distracted and running off.  He's learning lots of new tricks, maybe some day I'll get the camera out and video tape them.

AND.... IT'S SNOWING.  Winter, here we come!

2 comments:

Kris Hoskinson November 7, 2008 at 10:11 PM  

awww...what a good small group leader you are!!! :)

Becky Bartlett November 7, 2008 at 11:35 PM  

Those high school girls are lucky to have you!! (so are mowgli and travis!!) :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP