Wednesday, March 25, 2009

First Photo Shoot of Spring!

Once March hits, I'm always soo eager for warmer days ahead. This year, I think spring fever hit in December. I've been anxious to get outside and start doing shoots with grass and trees! I'm happy with all the practice I've gotten shooting indoors this winter, but very excited for spring and summer. So on the first day of spring this year, I got to shoot outside! 2 boys were my subjects! Their Grandma contacted me and wanted to get some photos done of the boys as a surprise for the rest of her family. And since I can only assume her family members DONT read the blog... :) I'm going to share some!  My mission for the day, get FACE shots.  Grandma told me her husband loves to photograph the boys but she really wanted pictures of just their faces.  I think we can do that...
It was still a bit chilly, so we ducked into a nearby building and took some indoor shots before heading back out.

Their Grandma brought fun/ silly hats for some shots.  It really brought out a goofy side of the kids and helped them loosen up around me.


Their were lots of secrets being told... I have no idea what they were telling each other.
Little Brother
Big Brother
I was so glad I got to meet these boys and be outside for part of the afternoon!  I hope the warm days stick around and outdoor photo shoots are here to stay :)

1 comments:

Becky Bartlett March 25, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

I'm ready for spring, too!! Another great shoot, Ashley!! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP