Sunday, March 22, 2009

Last of San Francisco

We rode a cable car.  5 bucks per person, one way.  Pretty pricey, but we had to do it :)

Being around the sea lions was pretty fun.  There were a couple swimming around and couldn't find a spot to sunbathe... at least a good one.  They seemed to want to be on the most crowded dock.  When they would hop on, the rest of the sleeping sea lions would make a huge fuss till they got off.
Travis wanted to climb this hill and have me take a picture.  I liked the pictures of him trying to get down more :)
A friend suggested we find Coit Tower and go up.  It was a great hike up to the top.  This was one of the views as we were climbing.
Lombard Street.  I believe the most crooked street in the world.
We were walking through Golden Gate Park and Travis decided to look and see if there he could do some Geochaching.  Thanks to Dales training... he found one!
We saw this place you could rent bikes and different things on wheels.  Trav decided to get this doo hicky.  It was actually more work than fun.  We returned it early and got on with our day :)  Travis did a great job keeping us moving and often had to remind me to be pedaling.  whoops!

Here's the end of my San Francisco posts.  I'm really glad we got away and took a vacation together.  Hopefully we can make a regular thing out of it.  Sometimes I have a hard time justifying spending money on things like this when there are bills needing to be paid.  We only live once though, and I'm glad we're doing and seeing new things together.

4 comments:

LindaAlex March 22, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

I love these pictures! It looks like you guys got plenty of exercise while you were in SF. So glad you road teh trolley car too. I am so glad you got to travel someplace new!

Dale March 22, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

Looks like a very good time. Gotta get those sea lions to share a little. Also fun to see the GeoCache find photo!

Johnni March 22, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

Awesome pics -- SF rocks, huh? Glad you got to get away and check the city out. I think my favorites were Alcatraz and Muir woods. I hear you on those hills -- I still can't believe we ran up and down some of them.

Becky Bartlett March 23, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

Looks like a fun vacation!! I'm glad the two of you got to get away together!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP