Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Pouting

Kids-Pouting:
Pets-Anything Goes:
I happened across this fun photography blog: I HEART FACES this week.  They have contests every week where you post photos on your blog that go along with their theme of the week.  It's fun to find pictures that relate.  And more fun to see what other people come up with and post on their blogs.  I love blog reading... so this is a fun way to find new photography blogs!  It may be a regular thing I do!  We'll see :)  Join in every Monday & Tuesday.  Come on... it will be fun :)

6 comments:

Kelsey March 31, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

How do we see the pictures for each week's entries? I think the Fix-It Fridays are so neat!! It's amazing what they can do to change a photo!!!

maggiemae and family March 31, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

ok so i think i have a fav! winner for sure or at least top ten :)

Brightfish March 31, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

Oh, both of those are so wonderful! Good choices!

Becky Bartlett March 31, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

This is too funny. I stumbled across that blog this week too and was going to email you about it!! :) You beat me to it!! Good luck!

Amanda April 2, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

Well..your pictures are amazing... how on earth do you get a black and white like that??? I wish I could do that!

Great job on both of your very excellent pictures!

God bless-
Amanda

angie {the arthur clan} April 2, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

It's wonderful to have you join us! Both of your entries are fabulous. :)

~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP