Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby Grant

This is Grant.  Not too long ago I photographed him in his momma's belly  :)  I love doing these newborn shoots!  They're just soo precious.








This is the second time I've gotten to photograph Blake.  I always love the photos he gives me!  His eyes are so big and bright, and has really natural expressions in front of the camera :)


Hopefully we'll be doing a whole family shoot this summer when it's nice enough out.  Were any other Iowans surprised when it snowed practically ALL day on Saturday!?  Glad it's almost melted :)

5 comments:

Anonymous March 30, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

maybe a year from now, I will be taking directions from you, so we can get your belly shoot!! hehe. Time flys!

Anonymous March 30, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

oops, can't spell today. I meant 'shot'

LindaAlex March 30, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

What a precious baby boy! I love the shot of Grant with one finger to his mouth. The picture of the brothers nose to nose is great too! Very nice photos!

Our Life March 31, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

Awesome pictures!! I stumbled upon your blog through Katie, Kris, or Becky's (can't remember which) a few months ago, and it's been so fun to see your photo shoots! You're very talented and you have a natural eye for great shots!

Last Forty Percent April 9, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

Awwh, very sweet!
- Bri

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP