Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blessed

This family is totally blessed, and knows it!  They have just welcomed their new son Grayson in to the world and the whole family is home enjoying him together!  As hectic as life can get with a newborn and busy two year old, these parents are pros and have plenty of time for hugs and kisses and enjoying their beautiful boys!
This was a newborn/ family session.  I was trying to get all the interaction and love captured on film... err...  a CF card :)
I love these next 3 "series" shots.  Hunter loves his baby brother, but he doesn't let it slow him down.  He would stop running around and exploring only for a second to kiss or hug baby Grayson, then he was OFF AGAIN!





These next two are pretty similar, but I love them both!


I hope you liked meeting baby Grayson and his family!  I feel soo honored to be invited in to their home to capture these first days of a family of four.

2 comments:

LindaAlex April 28, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

Beautiful family! The love and blessings show through in the photos. Nice work!

Anonymous April 29, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

OH how I can't wait till you or I have children!!! yay for baby pictures! I love them all!
Callie

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP