Friday, April 24, 2009

Those Eyes!!!

I was in my friend, Kris' office this week and saw this old rocking  horse sitting on the floor.  I asked her about it, and she told me that it was her grandmother's and she was taking it home for Addelyn to play with.  I PROMPTLY offered (more like begged) to photograph Addelyn on it.  Oh.... it is GOOD to have friend's with gorgeous kids!

I love this kid's laugh and smile.  Every time I'm around her I always get a big grin showing all those teeth.  Except for the first 5 minutes she's in the children's nursery at church... then, she's screaming "bloody murder" in my ear :)
This one below might be my favorite... ITS SO HARD TO PICK A FAVORITE.  I just really love the gaze she's got looking in to the camera.
I love the baby doll in the background :)
I love this photo too!  Ok, I'm going to stop now.


THOSE EYES!!!

I've mentioned I love spring, right?!  I've gotten soo in the habit of doing only close up face shots of kids this winter because of being inside with maybe not so hot conditions.  So it was my goal of this shoot to retrain myself, BACK UP, and get some fun angles and crops.  But one of my favorites is the close up shots of her pretty eyes :)

I actually shot these last night at about 6 ish, but was so excited about them, I spent most the night editing! :) How's that for turn-around!

6 comments:

Anonymous April 24, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

my two favorites, are your two favorites! But LOVE THEM ALL!!! she is a doll!
Callie

Unknown April 24, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Ahhh! Who is this grown up looking little girl!?!? these are so great Ashley! And, Mark & kris... you did pretty good too :)

Becky Bartlett April 24, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

BEAUTIFUL!!! It's so wild to see her growing up so quickly!! Ashley- amazing!! Sorry that our kiddos scream in your ears. :) But thanks for taking such good care of them!!

Andrea April 24, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

Oh Ashley... Beautiful photos!!! And Kris, if you're reading this, Addelyn is such a cutie patootie! But again, Ashley, these photos are so great!

Kris Hoskinson April 25, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

wow ashley. these are amazing..........you did such a great job with the pics!!!! thanks for taking these!!!

Kelsey April 28, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

I love her little shoes!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP