Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pretty in Pink

Izzie is my cousin Jeff's daughter (should have mentioned that in the post below!)  Jeff is the first one of the cousins on my moms side to produce any offspring ;)  I think everyone was hoping for some nice weather, but mother nature wasn't on the same page.  It was cold, although not as cold as the following day with our April Blizzard!!!







Izzie can make the GOOFIEST faces!  She is a real hoot to watch, especially when she pulls out this one, the popeye grin :)  I guess no one told the one year old to be facing the window light in her room...  Not all was lost though,  Aunt Kaley was holding the reflector on the other side.  Actually, that's probably why she was looking that way!  I'm glad I had it in the car too, it was pretty dark outside on Saturday.
I also photographed Izzie at 6 mo.  That time, she was fascinated by the clicking sound the camera made.  This time, she didn't care about the sound, she just wanted to touch it...

Look at those teeth!  Gotta love em :)  
Jeff and Tiff, your CD will get in the mail today!

1 comments:

Anonymous April 8, 2009 at 5:32 AM  

Nice pics for dealing with such a low light condition

T

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP