Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Izzie Girl

Babies are my favorite thing to photograph!  Izzie, my cousin's daughter just turned 6 months old.  I jumped on my opportunity to take some pictures of her.  I was actually looking for a good reason to use a new purchase!  A friend of mine had a garage sale a few weeks ago and had some antiques, one being this carriage.  I couldn't wait to put Baby Izzie into it!  The idea for the carriage was inspired by Tara Whitney.

This (below) is my favorite!

Mom and Dad hopped in for a few too :)  I had a lot of fun hanging out with Jeff and Tiff for awhile.  I don't get to see them nearly enough.



mmmm.... leaves :)
Thanks for the great day guys!  Hope to see you again soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous October 7, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

Great pictures Ashley! Thanks for sharing them.

Aunt Jill

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP