Tuesday, May 5, 2009

3 months old

Birklie is 3 months old... and just the cutest!  I wished I could have stayed all afternoon to snuggle with her.  It was really fun to see her smiles and the way she made such intense eye contact.  I knew once I got there I wanted to go straight to mom and dad's bed.  Birklie loved watching the ceiling fan :)


I LOVE Lauren!  She has always been such a good little model for me:)  She took a nap before I got there and her mom told her when she woke up I (Ashley) was going to come over and take some pictures of Birklie.  To that she said... "AND OF MEEE MOM!"  So of course we got a few cute shots of Lauren.





I love the blanket! It's fun to see the different kinds of blankets mom's have for their babies. They make really cool and different backdrops.

1 comments:

Lindsey Voss May 6, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

I'm primarily leaving this comment so you can track me at my blog. However, I would like to say that these pics are just so darn adorable! You will definitely be taking some pics for me someday:)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP