Thursday, May 14, 2009

Smiles

Isn't he ADORABLE!  9 months is my new favorite age to photograph! This sweet little boy was all giggles and smiles. It was such a fun age to capture, and pretty convenient that he couldn't run in the opposite direction :) He actually lives out of state but was in town visiting family. I'm so honored they chose to spend an hour with me!


I love his hands up in the air on this next one.  It feels so care-free!
We walked in to the backyard and I was so excited at all my options!  I actually have shot two kids and two separate white fences this week!  How much fun :)

AND THIS CHAIR!

THIS RED CHAIR!  How cute is that.  I know his momma will love these :)


His daddy was AMAZINGLY funny to this little guy.  I just LOVE when parents will do anything to make their kids laugh.  I just wish I could turn around and watch myself :)



On my website, I say that a session is 1 - 2 hours.  Maybe I should change that to say a session lasts as long as it needs to!  This session was 45 minutes and ended about 2 minutes before the rain came down.  It totally didn't matter, we got over 300 amazing shots in that time.  Sometimes it takes longer... just depending on the ages of kids, how many people, how many locations we do.  I don't want anyone to feel rushed on their session, or even that it's dragging on too long.

I have so many things needing to be blogged!  So check in often this week!  Hopefully I'll find some time in the next couple of nights to upload more photos.

1 comments:

LindaAlex May 15, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

Beautiful photos, Ash! So much variety...it's great! Gorgeous baby boy too. It is a great age. I am sure that his parents will love the images for years!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP