Friday, May 15, 2009

My front door

This is my current view from our front door.  OH SO convenient....  My least favorite part of our road being closed is walking across the neighbors grass in the morning and my shoes are completely wet by the time I get to my car.  I'm wondering if I can only go grocery shopping every other week over the next 6 weeks (minimum!)


I wanted to add that I put this little flower bed in last May... it's definitely coming along.  I snapped this picture last week and I feel like it's already filled out a bit since then.  I definitely don't have a green thumb, but my awesome friend Mollie does!  She is the director at the Cedar Valley Arboretum and has had to point out to me a couple of times what weeds to pull and what are real plants :)

1 comments:

Amy May 16, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

bash, i miss you!!!! what are you doing for your birthday? maybe we should get together sometime next week?!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP