Sunday, June 28, 2009

Love this girl, Love this family!

I love this family for so many different reasons!


First, they were the very first family to hire me AND didn't know me.  Many wonderful friends and family had asked me to photograph them, or their children.  But when mom, Katie called for pictures last December, I felt so honored because I knew they weren't just asking to be nice.

I also love this family because the kids are so much fun.  Brenna has a big brother too, and the two of them are so easy going and carefree!  Blake was dancing all around with his new garage sale find from earlier that morning.  He's such a good big brother and listens so well.

I just can't soak up enough good parenting from mom, Katie.  I love being around young mothers to gain all their wisdom to use on my own kids some day.  She is so patient with her kids and really knows how to have fun with them.  Yet they are really well behaved :)  Katie is truly someone I really enjoy being around!

Now on to Brenna at one year! :)



This family has had a big move not too long ago.  I'm really glad I got to come and see the new house.  It was so amazing with lots of different great areas for pictures.  Normally in the summer, I want to be outside taking photos, but on this HOT HUMID day, their beautiful house made for amazing (and cool) backdrops!


This picture makes me giggle.  Brenna is showing you JUST how fun I am at a photo shoot!


How sweet is she?!  I want to eat her up!





Brenna is too cute!  Dad got home just in time to do this last photo.  It's such a classic 1st year picture between mom and dad, I love it!  And to Brenna's Grandma, thanks for being patient with this blog post :)  

6 comments:

The Farwells June 28, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

OH Ashley! They are WONDERFUL! I can't wait to see them all, you did such a great job. Thanks for capturing our daughter so well through pictures!

Jan June 28, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

Brenna's grandma sees it was worth the wait !!! The pictures you have taken of Miss Brenna are wonderful! We love her so and can't wait to have some of these new pics hanging in our home....but how are we to choose??? So many great pics!

Kris Hoskinson June 28, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

those pics are amazing! what a little cutie. ashley, great job!

Unknown June 29, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

Brenna's pictures are wonderful. I am Brenna's great aunt. Good job.

Ashlyn Kullen June 30, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

Oh, She is such a cutie! Wow, 1 already?!? Ashley is right, your kids are very well behaved!... and cute! I want to see some of Blake now! Do you guys still ahve those blogs and if you do are they updated?!? Let me know!

Amy July 4, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

besides that fact that the pictures are wonderful, i want to know where this little girls mother buys her daughter's clothes!?! i want them for my little girls. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP