Friday, July 24, 2009

Kami

Kami has the cutest belly!  It's a good thing that we had such fun together because we will be hanging out a lot for the next year! I did some photos for a friend of Kami's back in May. When Kami saw them, she contacted me for photography because she and her husband are expecting a baby girl together!


I am soo excited because Kami has asked me to do her baby girls newborn, 3 mo, 6 mo, 9 mo and one year pictures! I can't wait to watch this little girl grow over the next year. I am excited for her arrival in just a matter of weeks!


This baby has the most adorable room.  It will look even better with a sleeping little one :)

Meet Pat, I'm pretty sure we'll be good friends too ! ;)
too cute!




Similar to most men, Pat wasn't super crazy about getting cozy in the tall grass and weeds, but he was a good sport!


As Kami is standing in this field, looking as pretty as can be, a train comes rushing by about 30 feet away from us!  She gave me some pretty cute giggles.
Kami, I can't wait to get the phone call that your little girl is here!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP