Saturday, July 11, 2009

out-of-towners

I feel so honored when out-of-towners schedule a photo shoot with me and are willing to come to the Cedar Valley to be photographed!


We'll start off the photo viewing with the little man! I had a few ideas of things we could do, but he had his own. He was all smiles.... as long as neither sister touched him! :) It was pretty funny.



A lot of moms will ask about what clothing to wear.  If its a maternity session, baby, or child, it's easy because you can bring or have on hand a lot of options and we can try different things.  But it's not THAT easy to do outfit changes for 5 people (3 little ones).  I really loved the complimentary clothes this family had on.  The whites, greens, and blues looked great together.  Everyone had on their own style and they just looked wonderful all together!  Nice work Emily :)








And for all you moms that get frazzled about whether or not your kids are cooperating.... Your photo session can go from this:
to this: 
in NO time :) Just have fun. If you've got a smile on your face, your kids will have fun too.

Woops... I totally forgot to add that I had SOO much fun with this family that at one point, I was laughing too hard and was unable to actually snap the picture!  duck.... duck..... duck..... duck.... :) 

3 comments:

The Farwells July 11, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

Those are great Ashley! :)

Becky Bartlett July 11, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

These turned out GREAT!! I like the 'This to this' shots. :) I've been excited to see these... fun, fun!!

Emily July 11, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

Thank you SOOOOO much, Ashley! You did a wonderful job! I love them!!! Thanks for getting some great pictures of our family despite all of the chaos! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP