Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mariah: Senior Photography

She's gorgeous, right?!  I kinda think this first picture makes her look like a super model (thank you random gust of wind).  I photographed Mariah this weekend, my first of two senior shoots this week :)  I worked hard to capture the many sides to Mariah, we did fun, flirty, serious, sassy, and they were ALL so unique!  I know, I know, I always say, "such and such" is my favorite thing to photograph.  But now seniors are pretty high on that list!   I think I only had 2 blurry pictures in the batch (Mariah did not run in the opposite direction of me) which is unusual at my photoshoots :) 


I think this one below was a "sassy" one!


I wish I had lips like that!  I'm pretty sure I'm the person that "should" be using a lip pencil to outline the narrow lips I do have.  I'm lucky if I remember the chap stick!

We were driving around town going to different locations, and Mariah yells out "there's train tracks!"  So... I pull over on a fairly busy street and tell her we have to hurry because I'm pretty sure we are NOT supposed to park there.  We were literally at this location for one minute, tops!
Mariah had so many ideas of fun and creative things we could do.  I loved it, because her senior pictures are really about WHO she is!  She crawled inside this metal tube and informed me it was hot in there!


Thank you Mariah, for such a great morning, and just being yourself!

3 comments:

Johnni August 11, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

the tube picture is one of my faves :) sounds like fun, Ash!

Unknown August 11, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

I didn't know you were doing senior shots. I love them! You are so talented.

Kelsey August 13, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

No problem, sweet thang! Did you see Johnni's blog...or Calais'? :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP