Thursday, August 13, 2009

BLESSED!

I just had to hop on the blog and give some blog love to some of the best friend's a girl could ask for!  First of all, I know I have amazing friends.  Friends that I have had since we were kids and friends that I have made just this past year.  I feel that I have so much love and encouragement around me lifting me up and encouraging me, I just don't know how I am so blessed.


My friend Kelsey started something and Johnni and Calais quickly hopped on board.  I was literally sitting at my desk in tears because of their generous words and kind hearts.  It's totally not important to me that I be named "the best of the best photographer in the Cedar Valley."  I know there are so many wonderful photographers in our area that have been doing this a long time.  It just means the world to me that God would bless me with amazing friends to walk through life with!

If you read my blog, you're automatically my friend.  So thank you for being my friend! :)

3 comments:

Johnni August 13, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

;) Right back at ya

Kelsey August 13, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

Aww...now you're making ME cry! Love you, girl!

calaismarie August 21, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

awe ash - i'm so glad we could do something for you even as far away as well all are - and as small as it was! well...actually i have no idea where kelsey is right now. ha! i just wish i was around to actually see your *face* more often! good luck lady!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP