Monday, September 21, 2009

Act Natural!

Krista told me she can't "be natural".  I think it's a common thing to think when you're in front of the camera.  You just want to know what you're supposed to be doing and when to smile.  My favorite pics from our shoot turned out to be the ones AFTER the posed smile pics where Krista didn't realize she was being natural, and doing it looking... HOT!


This baby is going to be gorgeous!  I can't wait to get to meet him or her.  A lot of the babies I've photographed, genders were already known before hand.  This is one is going to be a surprise!  I'm so anxious to find out, I can't imagine how curious they are :)




Thanks so much both of you for having a maternity shoot!  I'm sooo looking forward to your newborn shoot :)

1 comments:

Kris Hoskinson September 21, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

awww these are GREAT pics! krista looks awesome. good job ashley! (as always....)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP