Sunday, September 6, 2009

Conor - 3 months

I was thrilled when mom, Leslie contacted me to get photos of her baby Conor. Thrilled, because she is one of my best friends, Johnni's, sister-in-law! Leslie and I were both bridesmaid's in Johnni's wedding and got to know each other really well. I don't get to see her and her husband, Joe very often, so I'm really excited that I'll get to hang out with all 3 of them this next year as we document Conor!


Conor wasn't quite ready when I snapped this picture, but his Daddy's smile is priceless!

He was a little stingy with those smiles, but we managed to catch a few!  He better be ready though at his 6 month session, I'm coming prepared! :)




I loved that they wanted to incorporate their dog.  I'm sure they'll grow up best friends :)

ps:  How do you like my new watermark!?  It's my first blog post trying it out on the images.  I'm not necessarily worried someone will "steal" photos but it's a good way to identify them.  With so many images flying around on the internet, mine can now be tracked back to me and credit given where credit is due!


pps:  Thank you so much to everyone who booked a session this weekend!!!  It helps me out tremendously to get those sessions on the calendar a month or two in advance and I can properly plan ahead and manage my time as needed!

4 comments:

Anonymous September 6, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

Love them! I can't wait to see the rest!

Kelsey September 7, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

I love the bright colors in Conor's photoshoot! I think it definitely shows Joe and Leslie's personalities as well as little Conor's. : )

Johnni September 7, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

Awesome as expected :) I love the shots you got w/ Joe & Les in them too. Good job, Ash!

Suzanne Kelsey September 30, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

What a rockin' cute kid and fabulous photos!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP