Friday, October 30, 2009

Big Winner

Here's our little champion at one of his dog shows this summer.  He normally does pretty "average" but at this one, he did very well.  It looks like he's blinking for the camera, so not his best picture.  He's still super handsome though.  Don't the 2 people (whom I don't know) look like they are admiring the awesomeness that is Mowgli? :)


Oh, and Happy Halloween!  The only thing I did for this holiday was get out the pumpkin shaped candy dish and buy a few bags of candy.  Which are now gone.  I told Trav he had to make them last until halloween, but it just didn't happen.  Maybe we'll try again next year, but I think I'll have to buy the candy just a few days away from the 31st.

4 comments:

Katie R. October 30, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

Way to go Mowgli! I enjoy that you post so early:) It's always a fun surprise in the morning!!!

Johnni October 30, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Wow, Mowgli really is a pretty, er handsome dog!

Kris Hoskinson October 31, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

good job Mowgli!!! :)

Anonymous October 31, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

I prefer this one myself

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xurH58V7HHk/Sn9v2DntB2I/AAAAAAAABoo/_oY0O-u9JNE/IMG_7607.jpg

T

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP