Monday, November 2, 2009

It's getting hot in here

What a little dolly!  Hallie was perfectly round, soft and squishy :)  We tried as hard as we could to get her to sleep.  The temperature had to be up around 80!  It took us a long time to even get her to close her eyes, she seemed perfectly content just looking around and "pottying" on our props :)



Hallie loves her daddy!  He was like magic when it came to soothing her and getting her to snuggle in and nap.





I just can't describe how much I love photographing newborns!  Every one is so different and lets us do different things.  Sometimes I have an idea of different things I want to try when I walk into people's homes.  But, the babies run the show.  So we do what they want :)

I have 3 more baby girls coming up in the next week or two.  So be on the lookout for some adorably perfect little ones!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP